Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Me at the Valentines Day Party, Pre-Computer Accident

It's tuesday! And in the music world that means NEW ALBUMS!!!! Thanks to The Blisslist I have discovered that today Metric has released a acoustic album titled Plug In Plug Ou featuring some awesome songs from their most recent album Fantasies. Yet, unfortunately I have found out today that I am low on funds! Sooo, I must save every penny! (Ok maybe not EVERY PENNY). I definitely recommend going to check out that album though.
In other news though, due to me not blogging so much I completely forgot to mention that on October 13th, Land of Talk released their new EP titled Fun and Laughter. The songs in the new EP are a little more down tempo then those in their past album Some are Lakes, but lead singer Eliabeth Powell's voice is equally awesome. It contains 4 songs and even 3 videos I believe? I received the album in the mail, but I cannot put it in my disk drive or it will eat the CD alive. Why may it eat my cd's you ask? I DJ'd a Valentines Day party at my friends apartment and someone bumped into the table with my computer on it, proceeding to having their drink flying in the air, which then led to my computer being covered in some fruity type of alcoholic beverage.... not a happy night. Luckily! my less than a year old Macbook Pro, still holds well to this day, and works fine...minus the disk drive....
So enough of my talk, go out and enjoy this new track from Land of Talk titled "May You Never"

Land of Talk - May You Never
Purchase Fun and Laughter here!
Purchase the Metric Album here!

No comments:

Post a Comment